- All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are selected by publishing department and they are independent from editorial decisions. Focus on Sciences (focsci) does not endorse any product or service that introduced as an advertisement or presented by a sponsor in this journal. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
- Focsci reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the journal’s reputation.
- Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading, and must be verify before publishing. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
- Focsci will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products).
- Editor(s)-in-Chief or Publisher have the right to withdrawn the advertisement from the journal site at any time.
- Focsci will not allow any treatment-specific or drug-specific campaign to be targeted to a specific article(s) or on any page where content relates to the product(s) being advertised.
- All advertisements for drug specific campaigns should encourage correct and rational use and must not be misleading.
- “Advertorial” content (editorial content in shape of advertisements) will not publish in IJCP. All the editorial content should pass the peer review process. Advertisements must be clearly distinguishable from editorial content.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers, and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- Information about complaints concerning advertisements will be included in the Advertisements page.
Advertising complaints policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to: [email protected]